Wednesday 6 February 2013

M.A.S.K. UK Issue 1 & 2 Free Gifts

The first two Issues of the UK M.A.S.K. comic came with free gifts and sealed in a Poly Bag.


Above is a photo of one of the poly bags.  This was a great idea as it protected not only the Free Gift but made sure that the comic stayed in perfect condition at your local newsagents.

Although I still have this, I often wished that I'd bought two copies of the comics so that I could've kept one in pristine condition sealed up.

Week ones free gift was a cardboard Ultraflash Mask worthy of any junior Matt Trakker's!


With it's vibrant colours and elastic bands that you looped around your ears to hold the Mask on, I guess this free gift was more aimed at the younger Mask Fan.

Issue two saw Miles Mayhems Viper Mask as the Free Gift.



As above, vibrant colours and free elastic bands.

For the next few issues different Masks would be printed in the comic - the idea being that you cut it out yourself and glue to a piece of cardboard.  Due to this, if you are buying second hand copies please be careful that some horrid child hasn't cut this out.  Also be careful and ask the seller if the centre page posters are still intact!

I'll give you more updates on future Free Gifts as and when I review the comics!

Remember, I'm on Facebook as well so feel free to leave your comments either on the blog and join in the conversation on Facebook!

Mask Comics Facebook Page

1 comment:

  1. These are excellent! Glad that you kept them and were able to share.

    ReplyDelete