Monday 15 July 2013

Random Post

So, I'm on a week's holiday at the caravan - not at our usual site.  The in-laws have gotten the caravaning bug so we have joined up with them on their holiday and in August will have a week at the site we normally go to.

Anyway, as you will know by now my local Newsagent had a box for us and I had my M.A.S.K. comic on order.  During the holidays, I was always scared that the newsagent would forget to keep aside my copy of M.A.S.K. so I would buy one when I was up at the caravan.

Of course, the newsagent did always keep my copy, so I'd then end up with two copies of that issue - wish I'd got a few copies or EACH issue, but never mind!

I had hoped that I could do my reviews in line with the publishing date of each issue, but I'm a little bit behind just now so will need to catch up as I still have the Holiday Special to get through as well.

Anyway, I checked my blog earlier today and I've now surpassed the 10,000 page view mark.  So, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you all for taking the time to view my blog.

It's hard to believe that I've been been on the go for less than a year and I'm at this milestone already.  I know that other M.A.S.K. fan sites have been on the go for quite a while and the them 10k views may not seem that many - but to me it's a great achievement.

As well has giving you a breakdown of each and every issue of M.A.S.K. UK and, at some point, the US version as well, I'm trying to give you an insight in my point of view of the complete world of M.A.S.K.

Being on holiday, I'm reminded of my youth - reading and rereading my M.A.S.K. comics and the excitement of seeing M.A.S.K. toys and Merchandise in the shops.  It's a shame there hasn't been a resurgence of M.A.S.K. yet as I'm sure that it's about time and Hasbro are missing out by not having brought it out yet.

Hopefully, they will soon take an interest in my script and my ideas on how they can regain their lost Trademarks for this glorious "world of illusion"!

No comments:

Post a Comment