Thursday 29 August 2013

*****Bring Back M.A.S.K. Campaign******

The "Bring Back M.A.S.K. Campaign" has officially started over on my Facebook Page!

We all know that M.A.S.K. had the best Toys, Comics and Cartoons and now we want it back!

I know how we can help Hasbro reacquire the Trademarks and myself and the boys over at M.A.S.K. Movie both have scripts for a live action M.A.S.K. Movie.

But we need your help?

You can help by doing the following -


  • Going to my Facebook Page and liking my page
  • Going to my Facebook Page and liking my "Bring  Back M.A.S.K. Campaign" Post - commenting and Sharing it
  • Tweet my Facebook Page and liking my "Bring  Back M.A.S.K. Campaign" Post - commenting and Sharing it
  • +1 the campaign on Google
  • If you have any friends in the Media - can you let them know about the campaign
  • If you work for, or know anyone who works for, Hasbro, Share, Like Comment and get in touch
The Campaign has only started and like all campaigns it's going to be hard fought but I know that we can do it!!!

w_scott_crawford@hotmail.com

Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment