Wednesday 20 January 2016

Collectionneur & Chineur - M.A.S.K.

Today is my 43rd Birthday and I received a nice gift in the post today.  A few months ago, I was asked to take some images for the French Collection Magazine - "Collectionneur & Chineur".  I took some pictures - suitably helped by my son, Reece.

Some of the pictures are printed in this months magazine dated 15th of January - or should that be 15 Janvier?



I was originally contacted by Nordine Zemrak - one half of the team who wrote the book "Les séries de notre enfance" - read my interview with him here.  His friend, Richard Blin, works on the magazine and was doing a piece.

I took quite a lot of pictures - I knew that most of them wouldn't be used - but best to take as many as possible.  Of the Pictures I took that were printed, the quality of them has turned out very well in the magazine - and I even got a little mention.



Ok, so I'm going to put my hands up and be honest here - I don't speak French, unfortunately, so I can't read the article myself!  A bit of a drawback, but that's what Google Translate is for!!

The main part of the article is about our very own Dave Guivant - who is making his own Fan Made M.A.S.K. Movie which, going by the available clips that I've seen, looks amazing!



In the above image from the magazine, you can see an image of Dave in the top right hand corner.  The picture of Boulder Hill's box is one of mine.  The box is a little worse for wear now - but did the trick for the photos for the magazine.



Another one of my images above of Hondo MacLean in Hurricane surrounded by various figures.

I'll post all of the images across at my M.A.S.K. Comics Facebook Page - I hope that you enjoy.

If you are looking for a copy of this fine magazine, please follow this link direct to their site.

#assembleMASK #Hasbro #MASKComics
#DIC #MASKday

No comments:

Post a Comment