Sunday 27 March 2016

M.A.S.K. Toys Catalogue - Real or Dream?

So, this morning was surreal.  I woke up in the middle of the morning and couldn't get back to sleep.  This is a common occurrence these days!

So, as I knew I wouldn't be able to get back to sleep, I decided to look through some Catalogues.  To my surprise, there, in full colour, were images of M.A.S.K. toys.  They were in the coming soon section and available for pre-order.

Many of them were toys that I'd never seen before - not only were M.A.S.K. Toys coming back out - but there was a whole new range.  I was all set to write my blog post, thinking that I'd manage the scoop of a lifetime (at least in M.A.S.K. terms).



Then it happened....  I woke up...  It had all been a dream.

I can't explain to you just how disappointed I was.

#assembleMASK #Hasbro #MASKComics
#DIC #MASKcrusade

2 comments: