Tuesday 18 June 2013

M.A.S.K. Script - help!

Regular readers of my blog will be aware that I've written a script based on everyone's favourite 80's Comic, Cartoon and Toyline - M.A.S.K.

If you are new to my blog and wish to catch up the view my previous blog where I give a Sneak Peek inside my script.

Although I had an initial good response with regards to my script, I've hit something of a dead end again and I'm not sure where to go with it.  Although Hasbro bought over Tonka, and with it Kenner, all of the Trademarks were cancelled at the time of their takeover.

Hasbro have managed to acquire some new Trademarks but many are missing.  I know how they can get them back but getting an "in" to a company as large as Hasbro isn't easy.

Therefore, I'm looking for some help.  I'm hoping that at least one person reading my blog may work for Hasbro or know someone who does.

If you are in a position to help, please E-mail Me!

Thank you for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment